Saturday June 30th 2012
30 of New England's top Microbreweries…will be there.
Breweries from across New England will offer some of their finest brews for you to sample. Along with tasting, there will be live entertainment, educational programs about craft beers, the New England Brewfest Slider Competition, homebrewing demonstartions and information, and other brew-related vendor paraphernalia for you to enjoy! VIP Session begins at 3pm, General Admission 4pm. Event ends at 9pm. *Rain or Shine
The Lincoln Village shops, Main Street, Lincoln, New Hampshire. For lodging and other area information, please visit the Lincoln Woodstock Chamber of Commerce Website
The New England Brewfest (formerly the Olde New England Days Brewfest) started in 2005 and has grown in attendance and has increased the number of Breweries participating each year. The location of the Brewfest moved from the Woodstock Inn in 2008 to its current spot at the Lincoln Village Shops. The Brewfest has still maintained a small festival atmosphere where you can taste your favorite brews, sample some new ones, and visit with your favorite brewer.
- YOUR ID! If you are 21 years of age or older and want to taste the amazing craft brews at the festival, please do not forget this, ID is required.
- Your appetite! Great food will be available for purchase once inside the festival!
- Folding chairs - seating is limited so feel free to bring portable seats.
- Pets - We're sorry, but we cannot allow pets inside of the festival. Not all pet owners are as responsible as you are.
- Your cigarettes and/or cigars...well, at least not inside. The New England Brewfest is a smoke-free event, smoking will not be permitted inside the festival.