Top of the Mountain...June 21....summer Solstice and December 21 winter solstice.
Top of the Big dipper ski trail, they fasten church pews to the slope and install a wooden pulpit.
Fun thought for us avid skiers get married on the slopes we ski later in the year " question do I appear to be dancing the jig in the ski photo...because I don't remember if this was a before or after shot??.
The Gondola is the best way to the top for a Wedding...saying I do secures the ride down as well.
Top of the Gondola almost 10 years later. Remember these thoughts of the day:
If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
Because I'm the man?
Because I'm a man, I think what you're wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it, looks fine.. It does not make your rear look too big. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?
We spend our time and money differently
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
Why men have two dogs and not two wives
- The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you
- Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name
- A dog's parents never visit you
- Dogs like it if you leave things on the floor
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across
- Dogs like to do their snooping outside, rather than inside your wallet or desk.
- Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk
- A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, 'If I died, would you get another dog?'
- If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away
- If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting
- Dogs like to go hunting and fishing
- Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
- If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff
If your dogs are yapping at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door who do you let in first?
The Dogs will probably stop yapping when to let them in.