2014 Lupine Celebration Events
Opens officially This weekend…June 7th 2014
Free Lupine Poetry Walk through the Fields of Lupines the entire month at the Sampler, Sunset Hill Road, Sugar Hill. There will be Wagon Rides through the fields Saturdays & Sundays June 7-8; 14-15; 21-22. weather permitting.
* This event includes over 50 vendors and booth displays featuring local crafters, artisans, non-profit organizations, small businesses and much more.
* Luncheon will be available from local vendors and the non-profit Ladies Willing Workers organization of Sugar Hill.
* Artisan demonstrations will be on-going
* Free concert will be held each afternoon from 1:30 to 3:30 pm.
* Free Workshops and Seminars will be scheduled each day in History, Photography, and other programs of Local Interest.
All events, demonstrations, vendors, workshops and concerts will take place outside and inside the Carolina Crapo Building and Sugar Hill Meetinghouse - rain or shine - on picturesque Route 117, Main Street, Sugar Hill.
The schedule of workshops, seminars, concert, and vendor list will be updated as information is available; by April 15th the schedule of daily events should be complete. Also visit this website page for more information on this event.
FRANCONIA HERITAGE MUSEUM
Open with a new display on 'Readin, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic
Megan Brown (MegaBug Photography) will be organizing the Annual Photo Contest.
Dates and time will be announced as well as the beneficiary of the ticket donations.
Full Access Ticket Price: Donations Only
MUSEUM TOURS at THE FROST PLACE
Dates and times to be announced
FRANCONIA NOTCH GUEST HOUSE
This delightful B&B will hold Tea & Cookie Tour on Weekends~ June 7-8; 14-15; 21-22; 28-29
SWING & SWEETS"
Tuesday, June 10th 7:30 - 9 pm
"A Taste of Desserts & Dance featuring Swing North Big Band* and delightfully delicious desserts offered up by the best chefs in the Franconia Notch Region! Sweet desserts and sweet music to the delight of generations; the stars do come out in Sugar Hill at the Meetinghouse on Route 117. Come to dance or enjoy the music, and vote for the dessert you think deserves the "Lupine Mirror Ball Trophy! Admission fee at the door- $10 per person - $18 per couple. *Swing North Big Band will perform an "Open Rehearsal" Concert.